Sunday, March 1, 2009

again !!!!!!

we went for sing k again !!!!!!!!!!!! omg.....
we went to the gardens and started from 7.30pm
before we sing k, me, czeer and yifen have a shop at the curve, cineleisure and IKANO
sia met us around 3.30pm  =)


at VINNCI shop

yifen, me and czeer

oopss...sorry yifen =(   missed your one eye out

XD

so blur  @@

itu czeer...so wai  =p

the yifen  XD


let's start our sing k  !!!!!!



the most "high" people among us, jiaehian



czeer , sia

start frm left : karyi, sia and yifen


yifen , czeer


the buffet  =)

niceeeeeeeeeeeee   =)


karyi, yifen  =]

jiaehian, karyi and yifen  XD

jiaehian and yifen   *aiyor~

sia, jiaehian and yifen

me, jiaehian and yifen

hahahhahahaaaaaa....seems like family's photo  =]


as usual, jiaehian sent me back..dia selalu do that  =) big thanks~~~~~~~~
going to start my sem3 tmr...alamak  =(
lazy to go.

1 comment:

渴望·爱 said...

aiyo...so jealous le.next time after i graduate sure go sing k gao gao de!