Friday, July 2, 2010

kami =)

time flies ~
is July now. love this month so much. =)
u will know the reason if u're my lovely friend xD
haha. *muka tebal.

nothing special happen in June
just,



gila with them sometimes. hard to date five of them lor. arrhh, i miss diploma's life. =(



AND,

ponteng to meet her up. teman her make this. aduiii. almost fall asleep.



her and tps.
liping's here too. =)
*didn't take pic with them due to my "cham" look on that day


*she "curi-curi" took this pic.
she always ask me to do something for her.
omg. be her assistant since form 1
she even wrote "my assistant" on my PE shirt. gosh !
when can i letak jawatan , kawan ?

and,
stop asking me the question again.
i know you're soooo concern me =)
i will cari soon. ok ?
try my best la.
wish u happiness forever.





LAST,

i love this =)

No comments: